Terms and Conditions
- A booking is only made when the company receives a non refundable deposit, (£40 for Occasion cakes and £100 for Wedding cakes) and the company confirms the booking with the customer.
- The customer is responsible for checking the confirmations. Any mistakes or alterations to cake design have to be notified within 14 days.
- All cancelations must be made in writing. All deposits are non refundable and non transferable. Deposits are to secure both the cake order and the date: any amendments to the date may require an additional deposit providing there is availability. If the requested date is amended and the company does not have availability for the new date, any deposit paid is non refundable.
- Balance for Birthday cakes can be transferred via bank transfer before the collection date or paid cash on collection.
- Balance of Wedding cakes must be paid within 4 weeks of the wedding date. If the balance is not paid within this time, the company is entitled to regard the order as cancelled and any refunds will be made at the company’s discretion.
- Once the order has been delivered and set up, the customer is responsible and the company will not accept any responsibility for damage or loss.
- The company will not guarantee that any of its products are allergen free as allergens as used in the kitchen. Each product is labelled with what allergens they contain. The customer is responsible for advising their guests on this and the company will not accept any liability. The customer is also advised although icing, petals, leaves are edible, some decorations are not or they contain supports. The customer is responsible for advising their guests on this and the company will not accept responsibility.
- The company will not accept any liability for loss when it is unable to deliver due to adverse weather conditions & hazards. The company will keep the customer updated.
- The company shall not be responsible for any default in its obligations where delivery of the order is prevented or delayed through other events beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- If you are not 100% happy with the product, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving to report any problems. We do not accept returned goods, problems can be discussed and any refunds will be made at the company’s discretion.
- The company has the right to take pictures of the products and share online (prices will not be disclosed).
- For wedding orders, risk assessments relating to delivery are available on request for venues.
What information we collect:
Customer details will be taken at the point of booking. Full name, wedding date, wedding venue and an email address as well as the design details we have discussed. This will be kept on file until 3 months after the wedding date and then all emails and messages will be deleted. The order form with details will need to be kept on file for tax purposes.
How we use the information?
The personal details collected will only be used by the company to contact the customer regarding the product ordered. The design info collected will be used to put together the finished cake design.
What information is shared?
No information will be shared with third party companies. The only circumstance when any information will be mentioned is when we are in discussions with a venue or a florist for example regarding delivery time on the wedding day.